Greg Herder presents the powerful webinar: Facebook Farming!
(The Who, What, When, Where and How of Posting on Facebook to generate actual business.)
In this comprehensive course, spread over 3 modules, Greg shows you how to Turn your Personal Facebook page into a steady flow of business. He’ll show you what types of posts on FB you can make that will generate a steady flow of leads for you as a real estate professional.
Posting on FB the right way is like networking on steroids. In this course, you will learn step by step how to make Facebook your most profitable farming tool (Social Farming)!
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a social farm that needs what you provide
- The 3 Keys to Networking Success
- How to set up a friends list that can be effectively farmed, sphere of influence, past clients
- The secret to effective posts: How to build a content resource for posting over time
- What “Reputation Cultivation” is and why it’s so important to successful prospecting and farming.
- Greg will walk you through how to properly set up your personal profile and why this is so critical.
- How to manage Privacy Settings and Tools
- How to remove real estate agents from seeing your posts
- Friend Page vs. Business page, the pros and cons of each.
- What ideal percentage of personal to business posts will get the best results from your personal page prospecting
- What “hashtags” are and how to use them to build a larger audience.
Plus, Greg will share many examples of actual posts from successful agents. He’ll cover how to utilize the Facebook Chat Tools to take your prospecting to the next level. He will cover how to manage your photo albums and photos for maximum effect in the prospecting process. And because so many agents blow it, he’ll share with you the RIGHT way to post your listings without undermining your relationship building and prospecting efforts.
This is a must attend course that will show you exactly what you need to do to harness this powerful social media outlet to generate real business. Sign up now!